Thursday, February 6, 2020

2/6 Homework

Hi everyone,
Great job today with your bugs!

Homework:
1. Go to the "Drawing Tools" tab on the top of the blog and follow the directions. Drawings are due when you walk into class on Tuesday.
2. Go to the "Text Tools" tab at the top of the blog and watch the first 3 videos, they go quick.

3. If you need an extra place to work I have a Saturday class in the same room, if you want to have some extra lab time you are welcome to come in, I'm in from 9-3:30 every Saturday.

BONUS event that's open to all.... 


An optional drawing event happening this weekend at the east bay comic con, its a one day event happening this Sunday. Bring your sketchbook, and pencils as we draw the attendees. I will there from 11-1, you will see me in the main lobby drawing people, come on by and draw with me. Here is a link to the event.





Have a great weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment