Tuesday, April 7, 2020

4/7 Broadcast

4/7 Broadcast

Hi,
it was good to see your projects, below I have some notes for you from the broadcast.

1. If you need a copy of your Inspire Oakland project, send me an email by 7pm today 4/7, letting me know that you need it. I will be going to DVC early tomorrow and send them to you.
2. As you finish your Red Riding Project you can begin finishing the Inspire Oakland project.
3. In canvas, I have created a discussion board entitled "Final Red Riding Hood" 
please upload your project by the end of class next Thursday, 4/9.
4. In canvas, I have created a discussion board entitled "Inspire Oakland draft" 
please upload a picture of your work in progress by the start of class on Thursday at 9:35. 
5. We will talk about a practice quiz in class on Thursday about the Principles and Elements of design. The definitions are under the tab entitled "Composition" on the class blog.
6. Here is a link to today's broadcast video:

https://4cd.zoom.us/rec/share/5_FTCb_8q3tJcpHtz1j1f5QPE4n_aaa81ChL-6cFzx5TY0YMbERHh00DeskP69VI 


No comments:

Post a Comment